What is Physiotherapy?
- Physiotherapy can get you back to your normal function and comfort levels safely and effectively
- specialises in the movement of the human body and treatment/prevention of injury, pain, stiffness and decreased mobility.
- evidenced based - the treatments you receive are guided by the highest levels of research
- suitable for a broad demographic- children and adults, active or sedentary
- suitable for acute or chronic injuries (including arthritis), post operative rehabilitation, headaches and many other presentations
Your session will include:
- thorough assessment of the source and cause of your pain
- high quality treatment which may include a combination of the following:
- joint mobilisation and/or manipulation
- soft tissue release (massage, trigger point dry needling)
- individualised exercise programs (strength, stretching, motor control, hydrotherapy)
- taping and bracing
- electrophysical agents (ultrasound, muscle stimulation)
Common injuries treated: